Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lucky Harbor, Where You Are Sure to Get ... Lucky

Wow... how did it get to be December?  I had planned for this week to take place sometime back in October or November but things had to be shifted to accommodate life.


Source: tumblr.com via Debbie on Pinterest



In years past I have published recommendations for holiday gift giving and decided that this year should be no different and I'm starting out by promoting a series that I have loved by one of my favorite authors, Jill Shalvis.

The Lucky Harbor Series takes place in the fictional town of, you guessed it, Lucky Harbor where there are plenty of good looking single men and women just waiting to find the one.  I like this genre and I believe Jill has done an excellent job weaving the stories of each and every one of the characters together.

The first 3 books, Simply Irresistible, The Sweetest Thing, and Head over Heels center around 3 sisters raised separately coming together to restore an Inn they have inherited.. and finding themselves some unexpected Man Candy.  All very good, all very enjoyable, all recommended!

The next 3 in the series Lucky In Love, At Last, and Forever and a Day, are each going to be reviewed and featured here in the coming days.  If you are interested in buying before I review, all of the books are available for purchase online in my wee little Amazon Store or IndieBound if you prefer.






No comments: