Monday, July 23, 2012

Tempted By Her Innocent Kiss

Title: Tempted By Her Innocent Kiss
Author: Maya Banks
Publisher: Harlequin Desire
Genre:Romance
Pages:256
On Sale: March 6, 2012


Indiebound Link


Synopsis:
Devon Carter was her first; now newly wed Ashley wants their passion to last. But her dreams of true love are crushed by the discovery that their marriage is another of Daddy's business deals. Her strategy: act the part of perfect wife and make Devon love her.
But Devon misses the bubbly, no-holds-barred woman his wife used to be. Who is this Ashley with the steely demeanor of a society wife? And will he find a way to rekindle the fire in her eyes…especially now that she's pregnant?

My Take:

I'll admit that not every Maya Banks book is for me, but I enjoyed this one.  A fun contemporary romantic read featuring a female lead that we see blossom from a spoiled and overprotected child into a real woman.  I'll recommend this one for the beach, poolside, and bathtub for sure.

Disclosure:
I received this book from Harlequin via NetGalley for reading and reviewing

No comments: